The Ambassador’s visit to the Alliance Française in Grenada
On the 18th of June 2016, French Ambassador Eric de LA MOUSSAYE and is wife Martine de LA MOUSSAYE paid an official visit to the Alliance Française in Grenada, and offered a reception where the French Community residing in Grenada were invited, as well as members of the diplomatic corps and the local authorities.
The Ambassador was welcomed by the new chairman of the Committee of the Alliance Française Mr. Roger Williams and by the Director of the Alliance Française Mrs. Ilona Forte-Gilbert who had organized the evening with great care.
- 85.8 kb
- The previous Chairman of the Alliance Française Commitee Mrs Ingrid Wiant, the new Chairman of the Alliance Française Committee Mr. Roger Williams, the Ambassador of France Eric de La Moussaye, the Honorary consul for Grenada Mr. Mathias Dorel, the Director of the Alliance Française Mrs. Ilona Forte-Gilbert and Mrs Martine de La Moussaye.
- 75 kb
- Mr. Roger Williams and the Ambassador
- 105.1 kb
- The Ambassador Eric de La Moussaye and the Ambassador of China to Grenada Mrs. Ou Boquain and her husband.
- 49.7 kb
- The Ambassador during his speech
- 85.6 kb
- Cultural advisors for the Alliance Française Committee Mr. Jean-Renel Pierre-Louis and his wife Mrs. Sulin Lowe Chew Tung, Mrs. Ingrid Wiant, Mr. Roger Williams, the Ambassador Eric de La Moussaye, Mr. Mathias Dorel, Mrs. Ilona Forte-Gilbert, Mrs. Kenoy Edwards-Sylvester, secretary of the committee and Mrs. Martine de La Moussaye.