Regional Program France-Latin America and the Caribbean "PREFALC": launch of the call for projects 2016
The call for projects of the regional program France-Latin America and the Caribbean (PREFALC) is open until 11 April 2016. The posts are invited to relay the information on their website as well as from their networks.
1. PREFALC: a regional program of cooperation structuring with Latin America and the Caribbean
The regional program France - Latin America and the Caribbean (PREFALC) was created in 2002, through the initiative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development (MAEDI), the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research (MENESR), and the Foundation House of the Sciences of Man (FMSH). The Institute of Research for Development (IRD) has been a partner since 2007.
This program supports on appeal to annual projects of the actions of academic cooperation (2 years) involving at least one higher education institution in France and an institution in at least two countries Latin American or Caribbean different.
This program aims to:
- contribute, by exchange and mobility, to the development of the training and by the search for the Master level in the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean;
- Support the mobility of researchers and teachers, the cooperation agreements in the co-graduation rates and the pool of future students in the partner institutions;
- Strengthen the institutional cooperation of institutions of higher education and the Schools of French engineers in the direction of their partners in the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean.
2. Launch of the call for projects 2016
The Department draws the attention of the posts on the launch of the call for projects PREFALC. It is open until 11 April 2016 .
The posts are invited to publish on their Internet site The call for projects available on the site PREFALC http://prefalc.msh-paris.fr/ and to relay information from the French Establishments and Latin American and the Caribbean.
The records of nominations must be submitted by the French institution responsible for the project on the dedicated platform available on the Internet site of the PREFALC Program.
The Department and the Foundation House of the sciences of man shall be at the disposal of the posts for any exchange of information on the PREFALC Program.
Points of Contact:
Vincent Lepage, editor and Latin America and the Caribbean (MMD/DCE2R/ESR): email@example.com
Nelson Vallejo-Gomez, scientific leader of the PREFALC Program: firstname.lastname@example.org