In case of emergency
The following cases are not considered emergencies and will be dealt with only during the normal opening hours of the Embassy :
- Problems related to travel from or to one of the Eastern Caribbean countries
- Questions regarding Coronavirus and/or the protocols for travel and entry into one of the Eastern Caribbean countries
- Theft or loss of passport or ID card with no emergency travel plans
- Issues regarding visas
- Information on formalities at the Consulate
- Making an appointment
- An application for a passport or laissez-passer
The Consulate can be contacted at +1-758-455-6075 during office hours, Monday to Thursday from 8.30 a.m. to 3.30 p.m., and Friday from 8.30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Assault, violence
- Serious accidents or death abroad
- Arrest or imprisonment abroad
- Worrying disappearances
When calling about an emergency, it is important to report:
- The location of the incident.
- The nature of the incident.
- Your location.
- The telephone number used during your call.
In case of emergency, facutal and immediate only (assault, serious accident, death, arrest, worrying disappearances) involving a French citizen and outside office hours, please contact the following number: +1-758- 484-3167
⚠️ WARNING: Never use this number for other cases so as to avoid blocking the line for real emergencies!
Since the Consulate’s offices are closed on evenings and weekends, the staff who is on call/emergency will not be able to handle problems concerning non-urgent situations.
⚠️ Please note that there is a time difference with France: 5 hours in winter / 6 hours in summer