Consular visits to Port of Spain and Bridgetown
The French Embassy to the OECS Member States and to Barbados, in residence in Saint Lucia is pleased to announce a consular visit to the islands of Trinidad & Tobago (16 to 18 October 2017) and Barbados (19 to 20 October 2017) for French passport applications. Unfortunately, no visa application will be accepted.
- Adult passport: 96 euros (equivalent to 750 TTD / 225 BBD)
- Passport for a minor (15 years and older) : 52 euros (equivalent to 406.25 TTD/122.06 BBD)
- Passport for a minor (below 15 years of age) : 27 euros (equivalent to 210.93 TTD/63.38 BBD)
Please note that the passport fees are subject to change due to the exchange rate of the euro. New passport fees will come into effect as of 15 October 2017. It is advised that you walk with extra money in case there is an increase in fees.
Passport applications for children below 12 years of age may be submitted during the said visit, in the presence of the child and at least one of the parents.
Documents required: Passport renewal
- Copy of your expired passport
- One coloured passport sized photo 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- Proof of residence ( utility bill mentioning applicant’s name/name of parent in case of a minor)
- Recent copy of your birth certificate with a validity of less than 3 months ( if you were born in a French country/department)
- Authorization letter from the parent who is not present at the interview (in the case of a minor)
- Parents ID (in the case of a minor)
- Passport fee
Your application will not be processed without the said documents.